Monday, March 8, 2010

Golly Gosh

My, my, my....I have been a terrible, terrible blogger. Can I still call myself that, considering it's been almost TWO MONTHS since my last post?!

Excuse Numero Uno: Camera cord lost, cannot upload awesome photos.
Excuse Numero Dos: Start of new school year = new classes that have bowled me over in terms of behaviour/curriculum
Excuse Numero Tres: Complete lack of time management skills.

Meanwhile, I cannot WAIT for winter! So excited about boots and jackets and dresses and being able to dress without worrying "hrm, will this shirt show up sweat patches?" sorry if that's TMI, but seriously....bring on the cold!

2 comments:

  1. I lost my camera memory card grrr so I feel your pain!

    Yay for winter! I always look for batwing sleeved clothes to avoid the dreaded sweatpatch hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!