Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garlic Naan Bread.

It is just too good. Dinner tonight started the usual way, with my whining and the following conversation....

Him:"Babe, what do you want for dinner tonight?" Me: "I'm hungryyyyyyyy...." Him: "Yes babe, that's why I'm asking, what do you want?" Me: "I don't knowwwwwwwwww" Him: "Okay, we're having pizza." Me: "Nooooooooooooooo I want Thaiii food, or perhaps some Indian?" Him: "Let's go."

And cut to an image of me at the kitchen bench, garlic naan bread and containers of chicken korma spread across the bench like the lavish feast it was!

So ridiculously delicious. You could taste the authenticity in it! It's times like these when I love living in Dandenong, with Little India round the corner and Afghan Bazaar down the street.


Anyways, I haven't posted in a while (not that anyone would notice hehe) since the school term has started and it's back to lesson plans and photocopying and emailing and printing and teaching!

Wearing velvet dress, new shirt from tiny op-shop in Oakleigh and new lippie.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Pic Lucia - you look gorgeous and that shirt is really really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute!! where was the pic from... looks pro..?
    who took it?
    love krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks you guys! I was out with Jessica and there was indeed a 'pro' photographer who documented the night

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!