Sunday, May 17, 2009

I do, I do, I do......They did!

On Saturday some good friends of mine got married and it was such a lovely day!
I couldn't wear any of the usual dresses that I pull out for weddings, as the bride knows them all and although I know she wouldn't have noticed, I just couldn't do it.

So I did what most girls would do who have no time to shop and borrowed something off my sister! Just a black jumpsuit from Sportsgirl that I dressed up a little with a fur coat and red lippie. It was a bit small up top and not too sure if it was completely flattering but oh well. The bride was beautiful!

They had an amazing live jazz band who rocked out all night too....

The lovely couple, all smiles.
On the way there...









1 comment:

  1. doesn't look to small at all- in fact it looks fab! I think I need to become more fashion forward, I feel like such a bore compared to your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!